- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Surprise, Surprise, 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne Say Some Crazy Sh*t on “Yuck” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/09/12 | Filed under Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz
So what happened? I'm not really sure, other than a name change to 2 Chainz and a hell of a re-branding strategy. However it happened, just know that hip-hop will be legitimately interested in hearing Chainz' "Based on a T.R.U. Story" album, starting with its opening track "Yuck" featuring Lil Wayne.
Is "Yuck" a dope song, or even a good song? Um....not really, mostly because Wayne sounds like someone just woke him up from a nap to record his verse. But there's no way Chainz and Weezy are getting on the same track without some crazy line:
"Known to act a donkey on the camel toe, then take the camel toe and turn it into casserole." - 2 Chainz
"She said she on her period, I said 'yuck'" - Lil Wayne
And I haven't even mentioned the hilarious "hot potato" section at the 3:25 section. Did I mention I have no idea what to make of Chainz? Well, at the very least I can say the man's entertaining as hell, we'll just have to wait until Tuesday to see if the man can put together a coherently quality album. Until then, have fun trying to figure out what the fuck that camel toe/casserole line means.
See Also: All 2 Chainz & Kanye West Want For Their Birthday Are Threesomes (Listen)