- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
It’s “No Lie”, 2 Chainz Just Got Overshadowed by Drake (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/05/12 | Filed under Downloads, Drake, 2 Chainz
Let that be a lesson learned by 2 Chainz. When you have a rapper as big as Drake do the hook on your new mega-single "No Lie", and you let him take a full verse, that means Drake's voice is now filling the majority of the song. In fact, there's a full minute and 45 seconds, out of a 3:40 song, when we don't hear from Chainz at all.
Wait, who am I kidding? I seriously doubt Chainz gives a fuck. A little over a year ago he was a grown man still calling himself Tity Boi, now he's signed to Def Jam, giving awkward interviews next to Kanye and getting the most valuable rapper in the game to jump all over his track. There's still no one dropping more secretly hilarious rhymes than Chainz - "Bought my boo bigger, bigger then a bigger ass" - and that Drake hook is a great example of his Angry Kitty Flow. This shit entertained me for a solid fifteen minutes, and these days that's no small accomplishment.
For those who care, 2 Chainz "Based on a T.R.U. Story" is set to drop in August. Enjoy:
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play 2 Chainz ft. Drake - No Lie