- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
2 Chainz & (A Very Awkward) Kreayshawn Get Murderous In Their “Murder” VideoPosted by Danielle Harling on 05/15/12 | Filed under QuickHits, Video, 2 Chainz
As much as I hate to say it, I was actually looking forward to seeing 2 Chainz and Kreayshawn's "Murder" video. When you've got a song called "Murder" you have to add a little bit of creativity and blood, lots of blood, and they did just that. Although it would have been nice if there was some kind of storyline in the video.
Nathan Update: According to Kanye, 2 Chainz is now getting $100K a verse. I want you to listen to this track and tell me that sounds like a good investment. Just a heads up to any rappers digging in their pockets for that 2 Chainz guest verse money.
See Also: It’s “No Lie”, 2 Chainz Just Got Overshadowed by Drake (Listen & Download)