- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
You’d Need “100 Black Coffins” to Hold Rick Ross’ Body (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 11/30/12 | Filed under Downloads, Rick Ross
On the surface "100 Black Coffins" is exactly what you would expect from Ross - does the man ever give us anything but what we'd expect? Maybe that consistency is exactly the reason he's so successful...anyway, it is dope though to hear him on some significantly different production than the usual Lex Luger-ish bangers.
The movie drops on Christmas, the soundtrack the week before. Stream and download are below the trailer, in the meantime, enjoy...
See Also: Rick Ross Recruits His Binder Full Of Rappers For The Feature-Filled “Hold Me Back (Remix)” (Listen)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype